EasyPeasy Pork Tenderloin in the Slow Cooker
Prep 15 m – Cook 4ish Hours – Ready In appx 4 h 15 m
This pork tenderloin soaks up our amazing salsa juices as it cooks. Make sure to serve up the au jus – it’s amazing! This recipe is so simple, you will love it!
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 Jar Grandma Jo’s 213 Salsa, we use mild
- 1/4ish cup water
- 1 can black beans (rinsed)
- 8.8 oz whole grain rice, we used Uncle Ben’s Brown Ready Rice
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker, add water. Pour the entire jar of salsa over the top of the pork to coat while leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible. Cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours or until preferred meat doneness. Towards the end of the cook pour can of black beans into slow cooker. Serve on top of whole grain rice with cooking liquid as au jus.
Serve with a side salad if desired.
Blog, easy, fast, pork, slow cooker